نمونه ای از درس ها:
Talking about family and relatives
346. Are you married?
347. No, I’m not married. I’m still single.
348. Your niece is engaged, isn’t she?
349. My sister has been engaged for two months.
350. My grandfather got married in 1961.
351. When is your grandparents’ wedding anniversary?
352. How long have they been married?
353. They’ve been married for quite a few years.
354. Who did George marry?
355. Do they have children?
356. They had a baby last month.
357. My son wants to get married in June.
358. They don’t know when the wedding will be.
359. Their grandchildren are grown up now.
360. She’s a widow. Her husband died last year.